MARKETING YOURSELF INTO A SENIOR EXECUTIVE SERVICE POSITION
Suitable for: EL1; EL2; Senior Officers
The program is designed to provide insight into what organisations seek from SES – especially in terms of achievements, outcomes, strategic thinking and Senior Executive Leadership Capability Frameworks.
The program will help participants to:
- develop and practise personal and team-based strategic thinking, required for SES;
- develop strategies to market abilities, increase visibility and enhance opportunities;
- highlight and develop effective personal and team marketing strategies; and
- develop achievement-focussed personal job applications or proposals to clients.
Key Content Areas
- Ability Promotes individual or team achievements, accomplishments and successes so that abilities are maximised in selection and work situations.
- Visibility Develops strategies that foster a positive personal and team image that may enhance prospects of promotion and client satisfaction.
- Opportunity Explores a range of personal marketing initiatives that help facilitate and create promotional opportunities.
- Practicality Develops and applies a range of frameworks and techniques to help manage the selection process and other work situations
Senior Executive Leadership Capability Frameworks:
- Shaping Organisational and Individual Thinking
- Delivering Outputs to Achieve Government Outcomes
- Cultivating Productive Working Relationships
- Exemplifying Personal Drive and Integrity
- Communicating with Influence
For in-house programs, contact AuStrategies on 07 3849 6962 or email email@example.com
Duration: 2 days
Venue: In-House programs are usually held within APS agency’s premises.